At Quarterback Transportation we believe that people make the difference. We are looking for professional, hardworking, outgoing individuals to join our team.
By joining Quarterback Transportation, you have the opportunity to learn from an industry leader where you will gain knowledge and skills to help you get to the next level.
We are seeking an outgoing and passionate Human Resources Coordinator to join our expanding team!
The Human Resources Coordinator is highly motivated to provide comprehensive administrative support to the daily operations of the HR team, and thereby contributing to the efficient and professional delivery of HR programs, processes and services across the organization. We are looking for an individual who enjoys building relationships, has a keen eye for details, a creative mind for problem solving and superb customer service skills. Our company offers very competitive compensation, along with added incentives. We would love to hear from you!
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Hybrid Work Model
Who Are We?
Quarterback Transportation is a fast growing freight brokerage and third party logistics provider with offices in Toronto, ON and Cincinnati, OH. We have been considered one of GROWTH 500’s fastest growing companies for the past five years. We specialize in truckload shipments of dry, specialized, and temperature controlled products across North America. Our team is made up of dynamic, friendly, fun, risk taking people who want to help us continue our growth into the future!
Support recruitment activities including job postings, interview coordination, reference checking, administration of candidate assessments and applicant tracking system administration
- Help with organizing employee events
- Assist with recruitment events such as career fairs and company information sessions at various academic institutes
- Perform general administrative duties, such as data entry, filing and minute-taking, meeting scheduling, and assisting with other HR projects as they arise
- Assist with employee training & development course tracking and registration
Other duties as assigned
Post-secondary education in Human Resources or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of experience in an administrative role with excellent business acumen; previous work experience in the HR field is required
- Experience in full cycle recruitment is an asset
- Past experience with sourcing candidates through social media
- Keen attention to detail with strong written and verbal communication skills; and team player
- Strong organization and multitasking skills
- Outgoing and positive attitude
- Advanced MS Office knowledge and in depth knowledge of data mining and internet research
- Experience with BambooHR, or other Human Resources systems is an asset.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven track record of taking responsibility and using good judgment and discretion with matters of confidentiality
- Self-starter who is comfortable working independently and with a team
Strong knowledge of current legislation, Employment Standards Act, Human Rights Code, Health & Safety
Perks of Working at Quarterback:
Growing, fast-paced company with opportunity for advancement
- Strong team oriented culture with numerous events organized throughout the year
- Game room
- Free Gym membership
- Month-end team lunches
- A supportive Leadership Team that is invested in your growth
Please go on our website, www.qbtransportation.com, for more details.
Quarterback Transportation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Quarterback Transportation will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition Representative.