· no experience/no education required
· Loading and unloading trucks, product bins and waster bins.
· Prunning, Harvesting, Packing, Lowering, Clipping and Suckering, De-Leafing,
· Cleaning out old crop at the end of the season. Sanitizing areas and preparing for new crops
· String and wire plants and objects.
· Clean and maintain the greenhouse.
· Turn off and lock out equipment when not in use.
· Move waste from greenhouse to dumpsters.
Fast Paced Environment. Six days a week, while on call during off hours for all emergencies. During peak season, long hours of work are expected. Must work occasionally in extreme cold and hot weather conditions.
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is required to stand for long periods of time, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Job may become Physically demanding; may be required to stand for extended periods of time, lift heavy objects on a regular basis and perform repetitive tasks.
· Use hand tools such as pruning clippers.
· Operate powered equipment, such as railed scissor lifts.
· Complete daily logs if applicable.
· Clean and organize entire facility as directed by management.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $16.55 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- English not required
- French not required
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
We take the safety of our employees seriously and have many safe guards in place such Screening, PPE, Information posted and social distancing.
Work Location: In person