Be a part of something bigger– help facilitate excellence in healthcare in Canada by improving people’s access, efficiency, and experience with diagnostic imaging. Through our 16 state-of-the-art clinics, Mayfair Diagnostics delivers high-quality diagnostic imaging and services, offering a wide range of screening, diagnostic, and interventional procedures in communities across Calgary and in Saskatchewan.
Multiple Opportunities Available - Casual, Part-time, and Full-time
Various Calgary and Surrounding Area Clinics
Shifts and hours will vary based on role
If you are looking for great place to start your X-ray Technologist career that provides you unlimited opportunity for training, growth and development, then look no further!
We’re caregivers, nurturers, creators and thought leaders – deeply rooted in a passion to help people. We’re also partners. Partners with each other, partners with our patients and partners with other healthcare providers.
Our mission at Mayfair is to improve people's lives, one focused image and one caring compassionate human touch at a time.
Mayfair Diagnostics is based in Calgary, Alberta and is owned and operated by over 50 radiologists and employing more than 500 employees. We have been leading the way in delivering specialized and diverse medical imaging services using state-of-the-art technology since 1911. We currently have fourteen clinics in the greater Calgary area, one clinic in Regina and one MRI clinic in Saskatoon.
We are not slowing down though and will continue to grow and expand both our modalities and locations to better serve our local communities.
How Our Employees Describe Mayfair:
What You Will Achieve In This Role:
- I feel connected to my team. My role is valued.
- I am empowered to try new things.
- I have the opportunity to do what I do best.
- I enjoy coming to work every day and see a future here.
- I have a sense of pride in our company and I tell others that I’m glad to be at Mayfair.
What You Will Bring To This Role:
- Commitment to outstanding patient care which includes family and caregivers
- Obtains patient history, educates patients on exam procedures and answers questions
- Performs high quality x-ray images in a professional, timely and safe manner
- Uses good judgment when assessing cases to differentiate normal and abnormal findings
- Ongoing knowledge of the day-to-day organization of the clinic
- Assesses current and future workloads
- Ensures equipment is operating optimally, including troubleshooting and yearly quality assurance
- Contributes as a team player and maintains a positive work environment
- Performs other non-technical duties including maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Complies with all Mayfair policies, procedures and protocols
- Certification as a Medical Radiation Technologist from an accredited program recognized by ACMDTT and CAMRT is required.
- Active member of the:
- Alberta College of Medical Diagnostic and Therapeutic Technologists (ACMDTT)
- Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (CAMRT)
- Understanding of clinic workflow with an ability to work in a fast paced environment is a strong asset.
- Demonstrates superior radiographic technological skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and communication skills (auditory, written and verbal).
- Demonstrates professionalism, empathy and can act as a team player in a collaborative work environment.
- Superior time management and multitasking skills with the ability to keep up with a demanding daily workload.
- Technically inclined and easily adaptable to new equipment.
Mayfair Diagnostics (formerly Radiology Consultants Associated) is owned and operated by over 50 radiologists and employing more than 400 employees. We have been leading the way in delivering specialized and diverse medical imaging services using state-of-the-art technology since 1911. Mayfair offers private exams at our Mayfair Place and Regina Centre Crossing locations, and proudly serves more than 700,000 patients and provides more than 90,000 teleradiolgy interpretations each year.
Our vision is a world in which every person has clarity about their health. We are focused on the needs of our local communities in partnership with physicians and hospitals. We know that our employees are the key to our company's success and future growth. If you're a person who is motivated to go above and beyond, inspired by working with the best, and compelled to do the right thing, our organization is the right choice for you.
Mayfair Diagnostics is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse workforce that is representative of the communities we serve. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or disability. Accommodations for disability-related needs throughout the recruitment and selection process are available upon request. Any information provided by you for accommodations will be kept confidential and won’t be used in the selection process.
Mayfair collects, uses, and discloses your personal information in accordance with the provisions set out in Alberta's Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA) and the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act of Canada (PIPEDA). These provisions may include but are not limited to:
- Confirm certifications and qualifications
- Perform reference checks
- Contacting candidates to schedule zoom, telephone, and in-person interviews
- On successful employment, transfer of relevant information provided to create an employee record in Dayforce, our Human Resources Information System
- Upon hire, submit background screening through a third-party provider, Sterling Talent Solutions.
If you have any questions regarding Mayfair’s policy on collection, use, or disclosure of personal information, please contact Human Resources at [email protected]