Part time - Regular
Shift & schedule
Weekend availability and Holidays
Job Listing: Cook 3/Concessions Cook
At Sodexo Live!, we take pride in crafting exceptional events at the most prestigious venues on the planet and creating lasting memories for fans, visitors, guests and team members. Working with Sodexo Live! is more than a job; it's a chance to be part of something greater. Here, you'll build a career where 'everyday' is anything but normal.
Our experiences are unique, and so are our people. Bring your personality, your background and your desire to delight others. In return, we'll give you all you need to thrive. After giving it all, you'll return home knowing that you've played your part in creating a truly unforgettable moment.
- 2022 Forbes Best Employer for Diversity
- 2022 Front Office Sports Best Employers in Sports
- 2022 Disability Equality Index (DEI) Perfect Score
Location: We are seeking Premium Server/ Bartender for Keystone Centre operation in Brandon MB.
The Keystone Centre is a multi-purpose facility located in Brandon, Manitoba. Its main 5,102-seat arena which is known as Westoba Place is the home of the Brandon Wheat Kings of the Western Hockey League and the annual Royal Manitoba Winter Fair.
Principal Function: Cook 3/Concessions Cook
•Prepare and coordinate orders to ensure they are cooked in a timely, accurate, consistent and quality manner.
- Set up and stock station as directed by Concessions Supervisor or Chefs.
- Ensure all products are prepared, held and served at correct temperatures.
- Utilize proper recipes, equipment, tools and utensils.
- Ensure that food is portioned and presented according to standards, as well as guest specifications and preferences.
- Work in collaboration with other concessions and culinary team members to achieve operational objectives.
- Adhere to company standards for food quality, taste, flavor and presentation.
- Participate in the flow of work within the concessions department to maximize quality and efficiency.
- Participate in and foster positive team relations with both front and back of the house staff.
- Assist with re-stocking of equipment, supplies and food items as needed.
- Work multiple stations throughout a shift, as assigned.
- Assist other positions when needed.
- Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required from time to time
- Valid Safe Food Handlers Certification or willingness to obtain within 1 month of working.
- Preferably 6 months prior food service experience.
- Must be able to interact verbally and listen attentively to co-workers and supervisors.
- Ability to follow written and oral direction.
- Ability to work independently under pressure.
•Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for entire shift.
•Must be able to frequently lift and carry food and other items weighing up to 50 pounds.
Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
Thank you for expressing interest in employment with Sodexo Live!. While only those candidates considered for this position will be contacted, your resume will remain on file for 90 days.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Pay: From $15.30 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person