Customer Experience Representative
Customer Experience Representative (Occasional)
CANNABIS NB is New Brunswick’s retailer for the responsible delivery of cannabis products to customers in the province.
Our goal is to deliver a world class customer experience built on good information, a safe high-quality product offering and a highly trained and engaged team. Our mandate is public education and protection, and everyone at CANNABIS NB is committed to it.
If you are excited about the prospect of working in a new, evolving industry and being part of a team that will develop a responsible and positive customer experience at every touch-point, we want to hear from you.
The Position: Our customer experience associates work individually and as a team to guide customers and help determine each customer’s preferences. They will provide detailed information about a variety of products based on a consultative discussion, while promoting socially responsible consumption. Associates convey information to customers in a clear, compelling way that will positively affect their purchase decisions, and our team members will utilize various learning opportunities to enhance knowledge of products and services to better serve customers.
If this describes you, we’d love to hear from you:
- Inquisitive, quick learner who uses innovation and positive outlook to adapt to change
- Customer focused and an active listener, considering the customer’s perspective and communicating with impact to build relationships
- Highly involved team member, initiating action and working cooperatively with others to accomplish group goals
- Deep understanding of the commitment to social responsibility
- 19 years of age or older
- Able to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, and weekends.
- Any post-secondary education, an asset
- Ability to speak in both official languages at an intermediate level or higher, is required.
What we offer?
- $20.69 per hour (inclusive rate with 4 % vacation & 4 % holiday pay)
No guaranteed minimum hours.
How do I apply? Qualified candidates should send their resume including a cover letter through our online application system.
Candidates selected to compete for this position will be subject to a competency based selection process and will be required to complete various assessments.