Cox & Palmer is a full-service, top-ranked Atlantic Canadian law firm with the knowledge and experience clients rely upon for solid legal solutions. The firm prides itself on a collegial work atmosphere and supportive team environment. We hire self-motivated, team-minded individuals with a strong work ethic, integrity and a commitment to client service.
We currently have an opening at our Charlottetown office.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Working as part of a collaborative team, you will:
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Responsible for general office maintenance including stocking and tidying supply rooms, kitchens, coffee stations, boardrooms and reception areas;
- Monitor stock of office supplies and order as needed;
- General administrative duties including opening and closing files, copying, binding and other related tasks;
- Acts as receptionist backup covering all breaks and evening duties and closing down the office in the evenings;
- Performs daily court run and delivery/pickup of documents and cheques in the downtown area;
- Other administrative duties as required.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to provide superior customer service;
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail;
- Accurate and efficient data entry and keyboarding skills;
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently in a dynamic environment;
- Flexible, reliable and works well in a team environment; and
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
Cox & Palmer, Charlottetown office provides a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Compensation – $17-$19 an hour;
- Health, dental, life and disability insurance, Employee Assistance Program, health and fitness allowance;
- Group RSP
Qualified candidates who are interested in this position should send a covering letter and resume to: [email protected]
This position will remain posted until successfully filled.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Cox & Palmer; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.