About Metergy Solutions Inc.
As one of North America’s most experienced submetering providers, we’ve brought turnkey solutions to our clients for over 15 years. We help our customers effectively manage their utility consumption as we supply, install and remotely read electricity, water and thermal submeters. Across all building types, retrofit or new construction, we have the knowledge, equipment and staff to deliver a comprehensive solution from design, to implementation to billing. We are focused on maintaining strong customer relationships and value team collaboration to achieve our goals. For more information about MSI, please visit us online https://www.metergysolutions.com/
MSI is a portfolio company of Brookfield Infrastructure. Brookfield is one of the world’s largest investors, owners and operators of infrastructure assets across the utilities, transport, energy, data and sustainable resources sectors. This sponsorship provides MSI with access to large-scale capital, infrastructure investment expertise and global reach.
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst (BA) for the Project Management Office (PMO) with strong analytical and organizational capabilities that can immediately contribute and help us tackle the opportunities and challenges that arise from our rapidly growing business. The incumbent will be responsible to support various Business Initiatives and Information Technology projects in the organization as well as help manage the relationships between Technology, Business leaders and our external business partners.
- Support the day-to-day operations of the Project Management Office (PMO) and project intake requests. Plan, coordinate, monitor and implement technical and/or non-technical business programs to meet organizational goals.
- Actively participate in IT design reviews to ensure compatibility and interoperability of internal and external systems
- Effectively contribute to organizational transformation projects such as Customer Information System (CIS) & Meter Data Management (MDM) upgrades, new market entry and other strategic multi-year initiatives.
- Conducting tests and workshops will be a part of your daily activity
- Sound knowledge and expertise in evaluating the implications of changes to processes and systems
- Maintain documentation regarding various projects, processes, and operations
- Work closely with the Agile team and organization, supporting the team & Scrum Master in related waterfall projects and sprint activities.
- Engage and build strong relationships with project sponsors and stakeholders to incorporate their goals, and instill confidence to ensure alignment to and adoption of solutions
- Liaise various requests with IT infrastructure, capture requirements, manage the projects, provide visibility into tasks and report status along with having the ability to dig deep into the requirements for some of the projects
- Help standardize organizational processes to increase efficiency around project & initiative intake
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated successful Business Analyst experience (in Utilities industry an asset)
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving, team, conflict management and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Working knowledge of Agile delivery, ceremonies and practices considered an asset
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically MS Excel and MS Project
- Working in an Oracle Utilities Software environment an asset
- Proven experience supporting large enterprise wide transformational projects
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation considered an asset
Metergy’s recruitment process includes accommodation for applicants with disabilities. All accommodations will consider the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability and are available upon request.