About VoPay International Inc.
VoPay is a leader in payment innovation, digitizing direct bank payments with speed and transparency. The VoPay Platform enhances how businesses initiate and accept financial transactions using a single, open API. At VoPay, we have one goal: to eliminate all payment inefficiencies, so businesses can focus on what they do best in today’s digital economy.
We are seeking a highly skilled and versatile Technical Product Analyst to joind our VoPay team. As a Technical Product Analyst, you will bridge the gap between product management and engineering, collaborating closely with both teams to ensure the successful development and delivery of innovative payment solutions.
Your expertise in technology and your strong understanding of product requirements will be crucial in driving the growth and success of VoPay.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with product managers to translate business requirements and product specification into technical requirements.
- Serve as a technical point of contact, facilitating effective communication between product management and engineering team.
- Assist in the evaluation of technical feasibility and provide input on the development of new payment features and functionalities.
- Conduct technical feasibility assessments and provide recommendations on the implementation of new payment features and functionalities.
- Maintain and update technical product documentation.
- Work with partners and stakeholders to understand requirements for new features and functionalities.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or a related field
- Proven experience 3+ years in a technical role involving product management and engineering in the payment industry or related domain.
- Knowledge of the payments industry, including payment processing, payment gateways, and payment APIs
- Proficiency in reading/understanding API docs and in API tools such as Postman
- Strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solution and vice versa.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize work effectively
- Experience working in an Agile development environment, utilizing methodologies like Scrum or Kanban.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze complex technical challenges.
Salary: The expected salary range for the position is $70,000 - $100,000, depending on the candidate’s experience, skills, education, market conditions, and business needs. In addition to the base salary, VoPay also has a robust bonus program.
Job Type: Full-time