TeamNutrition offers nutrition consultation services in the private sector. Our client-patient base is diversified and includes work inside and outside medical clinics, universities, sports centers, and multidisciplinary clinics. Our services are provided across Canada in offices and online.
We are looking for candidates that thrive for excellence, that love challenges, and that are looking to work for a rapidly growing business with long-term career prospects.
- Evaluate the health condition, body composition and client food habits.
- Determine nutrition objectives in collaboration with the client-patient.
- Create, adapt and optimize consultation action plans for client-patient success.
- Educate and counsel client-patients with adapted information in regards to their objectives.
- Participate in professional table discussions and in-house continued education for best practices support. (online)
- Ensure client-patient care management; including billing and appointment bookings.
- Manage personal schedule.
- Accomplish other mandates when needed.
- Competitive hourly wage with yearly wage increases.
- Great autonomy with a flexible schedule
- Great teamwork: through our in-house orientation and support programs.
- Access to an ever-increasing client-patient base, built through the reputation of our business.
- Decreased administrative work through our online structure and professional resources.
- Access to a teaching tools bank, constantly reviewed by dietitians for up-to-date and high-value consultations.
- Access to AI-powered food journals for better client support.
- Free continued education offered six times per year.
- Collective insurance benefits available for full-time dietitians.
- Work diversification possibilities through mandates (article writing, conferences, administration and business development, and more.)
- Medical chart writing tool with integrated semi-automatic writing.
- Active member of a Canadian regulatory body in order to legally practice as a Registered Dietitian.
- Experience in counseling and knowledge of private clinic service standards and practices.
- Social skills with an ability to build confidence and create a durable relationship
- Empathy, passion, and a dynamic personality
- Thrives to provide high-end quality service
- Great autonomy with a sense for personal organization and responsibility
- Great computer skills with mastering of MSOffice (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Drive)
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time, Contract
Part-time hours: 15-30 per week
Salary: $40.00-$50.00 per hour
- Registered Dietitian licence (ODNQ, CDO, ETC.) (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Halifax, NS B3L 1A8