- Primary responsibility is to deliver world-class customer service to customers. This requires strong interpersonal skills, effective oral/written communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
- Computer application knowledge, including Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), is recommended and may be required.
- Knowledge of Internet applications is preferred.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $15.50-$16.00 per hour
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North York, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person