Medisca is a global corporation with locations throughout North America, Australia, and Europe, that contributes to healthcare by leveraging strong partnerships that deliver customized solutions with an unwavering commitment to quality and innovation. Backed by 30+ years and a strong foundation in pharmaceutical compounding, Medisca is a business-to-business company that delivers comprehensive offerings by providing value, consistency, responsiveness, and loyalty. From pharmaceutical compounding products and services, to supply chain solutions, mixing technology manufacturing, analytical testing, IP licensing, to education services and more – Medisca delivers extensive solutions that leverages a strong network of partners committed to deeply caring about people. As Partners in Wellness, Medisca offers an unfailing devotion to improving lives, across a multitude of needs and across a multitude of people.
The Sales Support Representative's prime focus is to provide support to the sales team and deliver an exceptional customer experience. Working in a fast paced and unique industry the Sales Support Representative will respond to calls and emails from customers while completing a range of administrative tasks.
Location: Candidate will be based in Montreal - work is Hybrid
There are 2 available schedules:
9:00 - 6:00 pm EST (Monday - Thursday), 9:00 - 4:45pm (Friday)
10:00 - 7:00pm EST (Monday - Thursday), 10:00 - 5:45pm (Friday)
- This role has a 50% inbound sales component / 50% admin and data entry component
- Provide support to customers regarding products, services and policies
- Assist customers utilizing the appropriate resources
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other problems.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Stay up-to-date with new products, features and industry trends
- Create and process orders in a timely manner
- Process customer complaints and ensure customer satisfaction
- Prioritize administrative responsibilities
- Suggest sales process enhancements
Skills, knowledge and abilities:
- Understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Ability to upsell products and services
- Analytical, multitasking and time management skills.
- Team player, motivated and strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates values and has the ability to make connections, build trust and be authentic
- Excellent communication skills required; English and French (oral & written). This position interacts with customers based in the US.
- Spanish language an asset
- Computer and typing skills (Microsoft Office, ERP systems)
What’s In It For You …
We invest time and resources into making sure Medisca is as good as the people we hire.
- Work/Life Balance - 37.50 workweek with early Fridays all year long, PTO and vacation policy
- Invest in your health – Choice of modular plans, health spending account and free Telemedicine
- Flexible work environment – Hybrid work schedule with home office reimbursement program
- Your Future is Bright – Opportunities to learn and grow within Medisca
- Save for your Future – Medisca contributes to a deferred profit sharing plan (DPSP) when you invest in RRSPs
- Help us grow – Employee Referral Program
- Central location - Free parking/accessible by public transportation; a commercial center is within walking distance for lunch or groceries
- We like to have fun – company events throughout the year
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
3 - 5 years: Customer service experience
1 year(s): Call center or sales support environment experience
Some college or better in Science or related field