· Consistently treats all customers and employees with respect and contributes to a positive work environment.
· Serves as a role model to achieve priorities in store with the customers as the primary focus.
· Enhance customers experience by offering the Clientele program.
· Ensure that each customer receives outstanding customer service by providing a customer friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of customer service.
· Monitor operations to ensure standards are met and maintained regarding merchandise presentation, customer service, store safety, cleanliness, shrinkage and operating cost controls.
· Manages store in absence of Assistant Manager and Store Manager.
· Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge information, merchandise promotions, test merchandise and advertisements.
· Be accountable to personal goals which contribute to overall store goals.
· Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, cleaning store including bathroom and stockroom, vacuming and returning product to inventory.
· Monitors deliveries of stock and properly receives from shipping company.
· Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise; participate in receiving and monitoring floor stock
· Adhere to all Company policies, procedures and practices including signing, pricing and loss prevention.
· Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash accountabilities at POS registers.
· Maintain a clean and safe environment to prevent loss and minimize risk.
A current retail employee with 6 more months of experience
Work well under pressure and thrive in a fast pace environment.
Able to effectively communicate with customers and employees.
Able to utilize retail technology.
Able to maneuver around sales floor, stock room and lift boxes up to 50 lbs.
Able to stand for long periods of time, approximately 6-8 hours.
Able to safely use a ladder maximum height of 10 ft.
Agreeable to work flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business including nights, weekends, holidays.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Salary: From $13.15 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
All customers and staff are required to wear a mask and social distance .
Curbside pick up is available and common surfaces are sanitized regularly
Work Location: In person