We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organizations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimizing workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services.
Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
**Looking for candidates for FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES.**
Client Service Managers, Recruiters, Sourcers and Coordinators to join our AMS team supporting our clients.
We are looking for creative, innovative thinkers with strong communication skills who will be able to strengthen our client’s brand and be a culture carrier for the firm.
As a member of our team, you'll help facilitate the recruitment of qualified candidates to work at our client, and provide outstanding customer service to candidates and client stakeholders.
As a valued member of our Talent Acquisition team, these are some of the activities you may be accountable for, depending on your area of interest:
- Design & implement divisional recruiting strategy to attract a strong and diverse pipeline of talent that aligns to business goals
- Establish relationships with senior business leaders and HR partners to deliver recruiting initiatives, programs, and share/leverage best practices
- Building and maintaining hiring manager relationships. Responsible for client satisfaction within own business area
- Manage & execute full life cycle recruitment process. This includes candidate selection, first & final round interviews, offer decision & communication process.
- Drive candidate engagement through all stages of the recruiting process to ensure a positive candidate experience is delivered
- Working closely with Recruiters, Program Managers and Relationship Managers for dedicated business area(s) managing candidate process and communications
To have the opportunity to develop your career at AMS, you might have:
- Previous experience as a Recruiter or a Talent Sourcer.
- Ability to work in a process driven environment in the Financial Services sector.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) in both English and French.
- Comfort working with a variety of computer systems, in a complex environment.
Here at AMS, you’ll get the opportunity to work on projects that integrate with our other practice areas to deliver remarkable results for our clients. You’ll be part of a team with global capabilities and setting a new direction for us in terms of how we creatively solve our clients’ most pressing talent-related challenges. You can innovate, disrupt and influence with organizations that want to transform their operations and win the war for talent.
- Stretching, challenging work
- A vibrant, diverse and collaborative culture
- Flexible working – home working available
- A competitive reward and benefits package.
At AMS, different is not just good, it’s valuable. As a global organization, we recognize the value of different perspectives and experiences in prompting innovation, sparking creativity, and solving problems. As an equal employment opportunity organization, we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, Aboriginal peoples, members of visible minorities, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, persons with disabilities and all other categories protected by law.