We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing team. Reporting to the VP of Demand Generation, you will play an integral role in developing and executing Affinity’s content marketing strategy, including creating guides, blog posts, email marketing content, social, and more. This role will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams and will play a significant role in knowledge-sharing and establishing Affinity’s thought leadership in the private capital space and beyond.
What you will be doing
- Own always-on content programs like the prospect newsletter
- Craft unique content to demonstrate our thought leadership, market vision, and category expertise and test new content formats
- Generate ideas and write high-quality, thought-provoking content in various formats: videos, webinars, e-books, blog posts, SEO articles, and more
- Incorporate existing research about our markets, our competitors, and their products and services into content for all stages in the buyer's journey
- Develop in-depth knowledge and understanding of our customer relationship management (CRM) platform
- Become expert in our value props, brand voice, messaging, and audience personas
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are likely to only apply for jobs if they meet every qualification. At Affinity, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't perfectly align with the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be the right candidate for this or other roles.
- 2 to 4 years of experience writing blogs, website copy, and other content for B2B technology companies
- Excellent writing skills and a proven track record of driving results through content
- Previous work with B2B SaaS technology (CRM platforms a plus)
- A proven ability to communicate complex technical concepts in clear, simple language
- An ability to write in an assigned voice and follow very specific SEO guidelines
- Comfortable using data analytics to measure and continually improve the impact of content
- Enthusiasm for meeting deadlines
- Copyediting and/or proofreading skills
- A willingness to learn quickly, take the initiative and maintain focus
- Bonus points: Knowledge of the private capital space
What you'll enjoy at Affinity
- We live our values as playmakers who are obsessed with learning, care personally about our colleagues and clients, are radically open-minded, and take pride in everything we do.
- Health Care coverage and flexible personal & sick days. We want our team to be happy and healthy :)
- We provide an annual budget for you to spend on education and offer a comprehensive L&D program – after all, one of our core values is that we’re #obsessedwithlearning!
- We support our employee’s overall health and well-being and reimburse monthly for things such as; Transportation, Home Internet, Meals, and Wellness memberships/equipment.
- Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is essential.
A reasonable estimate of the current range is $70,300 - $105,500 CAD Base. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors such as job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
We have raised over $120M and are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s best firms, with over 2,700 customers worldwide on our platform. We are proud to have a 4.5 Star Glassdoor rating and recently ranked; Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2022 and Great Places to Work 2022. Passionate about helping dealmakers in the world’s biggest relationship-driven industries to find, manage, and close the most important deals; our Relationship Intelligence platform uses the data exhaust of trillions of interactions between Investment Bankers, Venture Capitalists, Consultants, and other strategic dealmakers with their networks to deliver automated relationship insights that drive over 450,000 deals every month.