Welcome to a place where people are at the heart of everything we do.
Welcome to people with an inspiring vision and who seek stimulating challenges. At CIMA+, you’ll find a place where you’ll have many opportunities to learn and develop while working on engaging projects.
We are a firm 100% owned by its employees and we value a collaborative and entrepreneurial mindset. You will have the flexibility to manage your work on your own terms and define what work-life balance means to you.
When you join CIMA+, we welcome you to a place that you can call home.
Working under the supervision of the Director of the Building Mechanics and Building Electrical Systems Department and the relevant Project Manager, the Electrical Technician will be called upon to take part in site surveys, design electrical systems and supervise work inside buildings for a variety of clients.
- Conduct field studies and create corresponding drawings
- Take part in the design of electrical systems for institutional and commercial buildings, including normal and emergency power supply, lighting (including AGI32 calculations), security systems, automation, telecommunications, etc.
- Create technical drawings using AutoCAD and REVIT software
- Ensure follow-up throughout the stages of preparing drawings
- Ensure that drafting standards are respected
- Conduct site visits and take part in some aspects of work supervision
- Working under the supervision of the engineer, may be called upon to propose solutions aimed at resolving problems and technical issues
- Provide support for engineers, technicians and draftspersons who are part of the team in executing more complex tasks
- Diploma of Collegial Studies (DCS) in a field related to Electricity, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of the standards and codes governing building electrical systems
- Over 5 years of relevant experience
- Mastery of AGI32, AutoCAD and REVIT software
- Proficiency in French (oral and written)
- Mastery of MS Office suite
- Holder of an ASP Construction card
- Holder of a valid driver’s licence
Ethics and integrity are fundamental values at CIMA+, and we are looking for people who uphold these principles. We are committed to creating opportunities for all our talents to contribute to the firm’s success, develop and grow, regardless of cultural or other differences. We fully endorse employment equity principles and encourage women, visible minorities, Indigenous people, and individuals with disabilities to apply for any position offered at CIMA+. Adaptation measures are provided upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.
Contact François Turcotte