Barrhaven Bright Smile Dental
We have a busy clinic in Barrhaven. The location is well established and with a growing new patients count. Our staff is a very close-knit family that supports each other and is driven by performance and high-quality dental care. The clinics are paperless with state-of-the-art technologies
We are currently looking for a Dental Receptionist/ administrator to join our busy and well-established practices. We are a neighbourhood dental office, we offer quality, long-lasting dental care in a friendly, caring environment. We like to always take the time to help apprehensive patients feel comfortable in the dental chair, delivering conscientious and compassionate dental care with a gentle touch. We are experienced with children and know how to use a calm, good-humoured approach when working with them.
What We Offer:
- A well-established practice, in the growing heart of Barrhaven
- An update-to-date paperless clinic
- Best of all, this practice will embrace you as part of their family!
- Close and supportive team
- Signup bonus
Who would be a great fit?
- Someone who cares about their work, their patients, their colleagues
- Friendly with an outgoing personality
- looking for longevity of practice
- hard worker and goes the extra mile to achieve fantastic results for their patients
- Someone comfortable working with kids and patients of all ages
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Fully Compliant with all RCDSO COVID-19 guidelines for the safety and protection of staff and patients.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$30.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Fully Compliant with all RCDSO COVID-19 guidelines for safety and protection of staff an patients.
- Dental: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person