NOTE: THIS TRAVEL ROLE IS BASED OUT OF SASKATCHEWAN. ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO GO TO SASKATCHEWAN!!
- Full-Time Travel Assignment for Community Mental Health
- Must have at least 1-2 years of Psychiatric and Addictions experience
- Must have a valid active Canadian RN License
- Or Must have a valid active Registered Psychiatric Nurse License
- Must have current BLS-HCP
- Must have recent police check with Vulnerable Sector Search
- Must be N-95 mask fitted
- Travel cost covered
- Accommodation provided
- Pay: $82-$86/hr
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: $82.00-$86.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Do you have valid active Canadian RN/Reg. Psych. NurseLicense?
- Do you have valid Canadian Driver's License?
- Are you available to start in the next two weeks?
- Are you available until the end of Dec 2023?
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-06-21