Greenfoot Energy Consultants is looking for a new team member, who is interested in a full-time permanent opportunity, to join our Moncton office. We are looking for a responsible, outgoing, motivated individual to professionally assist our team through the daily management of our client relations software.
- Provide outstanding client service; answering telephone calls, emails, and booking appointments.
- Manage the daily interaction with current and potential clients via our customer relations software.
- Assisting with the day to day administrative duties within our Moncton office.
- Scheduling Energy Advisors in multiple provinces
- At least 2 years of related experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and web-based technologies.
- Demonstrate strong written skills and the ability to communicate in a professional business setting in French and English.
- Strong organizational skills while working in a fast-paced customer-driven environment is a must.
- Able to adapt to change
What to expect from Greenfoot:
- Full time, permanent hourly position.
- Competitive wage based on experience.
- Health and dental benefits.
- Well-maintained, new vehicles, and tools.
- Long-term career with training and continual improvement opportunities.
- Fun work environment with a safety-orientated company.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person