WHO WE ARE
ArcelorMittal Tailored Blanks is a dynamic and rapidly growing company that is dedicated to transforming tomorrow. Leveraging bold innovation, dedication to quality, and a welcoming culture, ArcelorMittal Tailored Blanks (AMTB) is quickly establishing itself as an industry leader in laser welded blanking applications and an employer of choice.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM
At ArcelorMittal Tailored Blanks we have created something special. A better place to work and an ability to make a real difference to the world. Many employees come to us expecting just a pay cheque but end up with a rewarding career and become part of an organization that helps save lives and helps the environment!
We provide exceptional training and career paths. Our goal is to have our leaders be homegrown and to provide all employees opportunities for growth, development and movement within our organization.
We only accept A players as part of our team. We win together and lose together - but we really enjoy winning!
Join our family, be a part of a great story and help us continue to grow and be successful.
HOW WE DO IT
We develop automotive steel products that make cars safer by providing better crash protection AND improve the environment by reducing carbon emissions. Isn’t that a great story to be a part of?
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Safety in Everything we do
- We operate with Respect
- We do what we say we will do
- We find a better way
- We win together, and we lose together
- We challenge ourselves and each other
In addition, we offer a very attractive salary and comprehensive benefits package, with flexible options of working from home. Check us out: http://automotive.arcelormittal.com/tailoredblanks
- Responsible for monitoring all aspects of production: performing visible and regular inspections, verifying inspected work, and record maintenance conforming to the requirements of the customer and criteria set by the company.
- Conduct process audits ensuring that all records are maintained so as to conform to the customer or regulatory requirements of the applicable standards and contract
- Ensure that welded assemblies conform to the relevant workmanship and acceptance criteria
- Promptly and accurately conduct lab testing as per outlined schedule and work instructions
- Maintain shift reporting of quality issues
- Maintain quality records for all inspection, measuring, testing and calibration documentation
- Monitor and assess welding and ablation output produced through the robotic process to determine the integrity, quality and other characteristics of then product
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in manufacturing industry or lab work (Automotive is an asset)
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft office including Excel is required
- Exposure to ISO14001 and TS16949 standards is considered an asset
- Accuracy in the use of measuring and test equipment
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours at a time
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Positive teamwork approach and safety conscious
- Strong communication (written and oral), problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn new concepts and technologies with a passion to transfer that knowledge
- Sense of Urgency
- Flexibility to cover Night/Day/Afternoon shifts and work weekend overtime when required
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
ArcelorMittal Tailored Blanks is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, age, religion, sex, or national origin.