Senior Solutions Consultant
We want you to join our customer centric team whose passion it is to Empower Digital workplaces!
At Ricoh, we aren't satisfied with keeping pace with today's complex work environments, we are setting the pace. We are reimagining the workplace.
Our high-performance workplace is powered by a team that thrives. We offer a friendly culture with a focus on wellbeing and work life balance. Flexible work options, a time off purchase program, great physical and mental health benefits, employee discount and recognition programs are only some of the advantages of working at Ricoh.
We are a family that promotes positive manager relationships and on-going learning & development that nurtures professional growth and career advancement.
Discover what you are capable of in an environment where your growth is supported, and your success is celebrated.
The Senior Solutions Consultant position is responsible for working on complex software development problems and providing innovative solutions. Is responsible for the design, development and testing of features and functions for a product or project, based on requirements from customers, marketing and planning teams. Works independently taking general direction from team leader.
- Provides innovative solutions to software development projects
- Performs detailed design of modules and subsystems using best software development practices
- Performs bug verification, release testing and beta support for assigned products.
- Participates in design review and code review processes with the development team
- Ensures integrity and quality of written code
- Works with more senior staff during the design processes to ensure that designs will integrate well and will not cause any problems in performance or scalability
Education & Experience:
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent field; master's degree preferred
- Strong knowledge of related software development technologies, including multiple programming languages, databases, operating systems and networking technologies
- Minimum 4 years experience working through software development life cycles (SDLC)
- Ability to perform detailed design of interrelated modules and classes, ensuring efficiency, appropriate simplicity, robustness and reusability of code.
- Ability to understand and explain existing code.
- Ability to design and implement unit test cases for developed code.
- Ability to problem-solve, troubleshoot and debug own code or code written by others.
- Proficient English usage for oral and written technical communications; ability to clearly communicate ideas to project team
- Ability to respond flexibly to change and to anticipate change in the work environment
- A passion for excellence and customer satisfaction
Ricoh is an information management and digital services company connecting technology, processes, and people in progressive business around the world. Ricoh is a recognized leader in document workflow, process automation, digital transformation, and security. Every day our 90,000+ global employees work with big and small companies' optimizing their end-to-end business solutions.