SSince 1997, Ditech Testing Company Ltd. has set the standard for propane cylinder/ tank refurbishing and re-certification. We offer industry-leading innovation, top-quality service, and the industry's fastest turnaround time.
We are seeking a motivated individual to join our dynamic, diverse team in the role of Main Line Assembly personnel for our head office/production facility, located in Scoudouc, NB.
WHY JOIN US? Employees and household members have access to medical services in an onsite clinic, we have a bonus program that includes profit sharing. Free Parking!! Health Coverage, Pension paid holidays. Employer Paid Uniforms that include weekly cleaning. Fun activities, and work with a diverse group of individuals.
At Ditech, we believe our people are the most valuable asset and we strive to recruit and retain the best people. For this role, the skills, qualifications, and experiences are important, but we believe that you will have a strong work ethic and a commitment to safety.
The Main Line assembler uses hand tools and equipment to either remove valves and gauges or install new equipment to propane tanks during refurbishment.
· Operation of hand tools (Grinder/ drill) and other mechanical equipment
· Removal of valves and gauges from propane tanks
· Installation of new valves and gauges
· May include learning a technique used to move tanks from one area to another
· May include a prepping tank for painting
· Maintaining good housekeeping practices, keeping work area neat and tidy
· Responsible for following company policies and procedures
· Help to produce the highest quality product for customer demand
· Experience in production or assembly line is an asset
· Experience using hand tools and assets (drills, sanders etc)
· Positive Attitude and willingness to learn
· Must be reliable
· Must be safety conscious.
· Must be able to physically complete required tasks – may include lifting up to 50lbs, bending, stopping, walking or lifting throughout shift.
· Minimum 3-5 years working in a fast-paced production environment preferred
· Must have own CSA Approved Steel Toe Boots- after reimbursement annually
· Competency /Speak French or English is required.
· High school diploma/GED required
· Troubleshooting skills
· Planning and organizational skills
· Using electrical and other tools
· All weather conditions both extreme heat and cold
· Working on your feet
· Lifting, pulling and/or pushing of heavy equipment and objects
· Working with PPE at all times
· This is a physically demanding position
· Fast-paced environment.
· Fantastic Coworkers (Friendly, helpful, welcoming)
· Approachable management, that believes in promoting from within
· Diverse workforce
Starting Wage: $17.00 per hour plus OT premiums with reviews at 3 and 6 months with the possibility of a wage increase
Hours of Business - Day- Monday to Friday -- 6am - 5:00 pm--- 10 hr shift -- Full Time Permanent
· *Employee and household members have access to medical services in an onsite clinic
· Health coverage that includes medical/vision (after one month), dental(after 6 months)
· Life Insurance
· RRSP(after one year)
· Paid holidays
· Bonus programs that include annual performance profit sharing.
Please forward your resume to [email protected]
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scoudouc, NB E4P 3N4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-10-02