RICKI’S / CLEO
POLO PARK SHOPPING CENTRE - WINNIPEG, MB
As a Stock Specialist with Ricki’s and cleo you will execute operational and merchandising processes effectively and efficiently, and ensure a neat, clean, and organized stockroom and sales floor. Your goal is to create a seamless experience between the back of the house and the sales floor to bring our brand(s) to life for our customers while building brand loyalty and delivering with productivity.
What You’ll Love
- Expand your closet with 50% off regular priced product
- Feel and look your best with our fashion forward dress code
- Be recognized with our length of service milestone career celebrations
- Develop and grow with our training and development and our career advancement opportunities
- Recognition for individual and team accomplishments
- Mental health and life wellness supports for all team members
- Comprehensive benefit plan for full time team members
- Flexible scheduling and shifts
How You’ll Contribute
- Maximize the company sales growth and profitability by maintaining the stockroom and sales floor and facilitate the flow of products to provide an engaging experience to every customer.
- Perform duties associated with receiving and processing shipment, stocking merchandising, and supporting the sales floor, fitting room, and check out, as required.
- Own the efficient replenishment processes that maintain a full and abundant sales floor with all styles, colours and sizes represented.
- Leverage omni channel offerings to deliver a frictionless customer experience.
- Maintain an awareness of current product in all departments.
- Courteous and responsive to internal/external requests.
- Support execution of visual merchandising flips and maintenance of the presentation standards.
- Support housekeeping and maintenance of both the sales floor and stock room.
- Support the physical inventory process and cycle count process and implementation of store strategies to reduce shrink.
- Own the supply order process.
- Creating a positive work environment that embodies our values
Who You Are
- 2+ years experience preferably in retail apparel
- Energetic, self-motivated, and results oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Able to work independently while still working within a team environment.
- Detail oriented and skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking.
- Display a positive spirit and "can-do" attitude.
- Able to lift heavy objects; climb ladders.
- Ability to work in 2 locations, travel to stores in Manitoba.
- Available to work a flexible schedule to perform stock and merchandising tasks, including weekends and holidays, early morning, or late-night shifts (differs per store).
From a single store in 1939 in Brandon, Manitoba, Ricki's has grown to become a destination for fashionable workwear. Our brand success is rooted in our deep commitment to understanding our customer. Working at Ricki’s is fun, fast-paced, and rewarding. We are committed to our teamwork philosophy “none of us is as good as all of us.” We know that the only way we'll continue to grow successfully is by fostering a strong, diverse team. Our team of passionate associates is at the heart of our success. Our associates provide insights that help drive our business and create better product and experiences for our customers.
Our mission is to be today’s choice in meeting women’s fashion needs, by offering styles that are flattering with a dress up/dress down versatility that gives her the value and quality she can trust, in a fun, friendly, easy to shop store. Cleo is a national specialty brand featuring apparel—with a focus on work wear—for women in both regular and petite sizing. At Cleo we connect and inspire women to be their best!
We are an equal opportunity employer. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
We sincerely appreciate all expressed interest; however only those candidates qualifying for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $14.50 per hour
Expected hours: 37.5 per week
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB R3G 0W4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person