In business since 1960, FCC is an open shop, multi-trade, specialty contractor serving Atlantic Canada. Our three main operating divisions include: Construction Management, Electrical Contracting and Communication Cabling.
We are currently seeking applications from HVAC/R Foremen / Women interested in joining our established team in Charlottetown, PEI.
The HVAC/R Foreman / Woman is responsible for supervising all Technicians in the installation, repair and maintenance of HVAC/R units and components. The ideal candidate should be comfortable organizing projects while also managing project timelines and budgets and ensuring all work performed meets necessary specifications. This position must work collaboratively and strategically to build and maintain client and industry relationships in the PEI area.
- Provide on-site supervision and direction for workers.
- Reach timeline and budget requirements.
- Organize and plan all aspects of a project; with additional estimating as required.
- Coordinate, schedule and assign activities to workers.
- Work alongside employees and participation of overtime hours to be expected.
- Purchase materials & equipment to ensure crews are properly supplied as required.
- Ensure the work being performed is installed to specifications.
- Provide leadership and training opportunities for workers.
- Report to superintendent with regards to project status as it relates to schedule, problem areas, and site conditions.
- Enforce and comply all Company safety policies and WorkSafe NB regulations.
- Attend and/or conduct toolbox talks and executing incident reports.
- Develop and oversee onsite relationships with general contractors and sub-contractors.
- Red seal journeyperson trade certificate.
- Experience with managing crews and customer relations.
- Experience in both residential and commercial projects.
- Able to learn and succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office and Teams.
- Ability to travel based on needs of the business.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills coupled with a highly collaborative approach to working with others.
- Proven desire to work effectively and build trust with employees, operations and within the HR team.
$35 - $45
As a member of FCC Electrical, we offer a comprehensive compensation package including health and dental coverage, life insurance, RRSP and tax-free savings account options. Additionally, we offer educational scholarships to children of employees, health & wellness programming, celebratory events, and employee sport team sponsorships.