Caramba is hiring and looking for great people to add to the service team. We are looking for a server with experience to expand our great team already in place. You must have 1 years experience for the roll.
- Setting up and closing the restaurant
- Great guest experiences and professionalism at all times
- Creative and support team for success
- Quality of all beverages and food experiences
- Great personal skills with guest and staff
- Working to bettering the restaurant and processes
- Must have 1 years experience
- Passion for food and wine
- Can handle multiple task and can overcome and problem solve
- Available for weekends and evenings
- Great guest service skills and selling skills
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of POS systems
What comes with working at Caramba:
- wages + tips
- shift meals
- healthy work environment
- great teamwork
Applicants must be able to work weekends, evenings, holiday and however the business is required.
Must be eligible to work in Canada and have secured residence in the Whistler area.
Please apply with CV and a note about yourself and provide two work references.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 30-40 per week
Salary: $20.00-$50.00 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Flexible Language Requirement:
Food industry setting:
- Upscale casual restaurant
- Afternoon shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
We follow all guidelines and regulations set out by the provincial and federal government for the safety of out staff and guests.
- serving: 1 year (required)
- Serving It Right (required)
Work Location: In person