Handles inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner. Follow communication scripts and use knowledge of the company’s products and services to go off-script when necessary. Identify customer needs, research issues, resolve complaints, and provide solutions.
Objectives & scope:
- Manage a large volume of inbound calls with knowledge and efficiency.
- Identify and address customer needs, with a goal of total satisfaction.
- Provide expert answers to questions about products, pricing, and availability while presenting the value of our product portfolio to customers.
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for communications with minimal supervision.
- Build expert, dynamic knowledge of the company’s products and services.
- Conduct research with available resources to satisfy customer inquiries.
- Engage with customers in a cordial, empathetic and probing approach.
- Respond quickly, professionally, and accurately to customer inquiries.
Minimum required experience & qualification:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- English Level B1-B2.
- French Canadian
Preferred skills & qualifications:
- 40 Words Per Minute & 95% Accuracy
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person