Unit | Department: Technology Solutions | Software Development
Reports to: Manager, Software Development
Type: Permanent | Full-Time
What makes you a great fit for this role?
You are a seasoned data integration specialist with strong Microsoft Azure eco-system experience looking for an opportunity to lend your expertise and have a direct hand in an organization’s DI methodology development. You love leading activities across various sources of data into one unified, succinct view. You consider yourself to be a strategic thinker and planner. You bring information technology experience as well as in-depth direct experience with enterprise-level DI.
- A passionate development team
- Leaders that have your back
- An enterprise that embraces change
- The tools to do your job
- Professional development opportunities
- An unmatched employee experience
- Wellness initiatives that’ll make your jaw drop
- Overseen linkage of cross-functional databases between disparate business units and systems
- Extensively worked with data integration architectures
- Worked with modern Data Lakes and Big Data systems, primarily in the Azure cloud
- Dealt with Infrastructure as Code (IAC) using tools such as Terraform
- Rolled out DI automation, with hands-on experience from inception to implementation
And this is totally you:
- Some experience with Java, Go, and/or PHP
- Constructive mindset for collaboration with analysts, data stewards, and developers
- A steadfast advocate for continuous process improvement and efficiency
- An effective manager of DI solution SLAs
Does this sound like your next opportunity? We hope you apply!
The CMA and the CMA Group of Companies (CMA Foundation and CMA Impact) are committed to accommodating employees with disabilities, accessibility needs, and other protected human rights characteristics, to the point of undue hardship. Any candidate requiring accommodation is encouraged to make their needs known.
The CMA and the CMA Group of Companies (CMA Foundation and CMA Impact) has hybrid as well as remote workers across Quebec and Ontario. The Enterprise works in partnership with stakeholders and counterparts nationally across Canada. Due to the nature of the work performed for this position, the incumbent is required to communicate with colleagues in Quebec, Ontario and/or other provinces in English. Proficiency in French is an asset, but not a requirement of this role.