D3 is a leading provider of cyber incident response management software and have been serving over 100 of the Fortune 500 companies over 10 years. Our Smart SOAR platform is at the forefront of the security automation revolution, helping clients around the world harness the power of their entire security infrastructure to rapidly identify, analyze, and resolve advanced threats.
We are currently looking for qualified Senior Software Development Engineers in Testing (SDET, QA Engineer, QA Analyst) to join our growing team.
- Participate in all aspects of manual and automated testing on D3’s application, including function analysis, test planning, test case creation, environment setup, functional and regression testing, and bug creation and validation
- Design, deploy and maintain testing environment for functional, performance and security testing
- Troubleshoot and analyze issues during testing
- Produce internal documentation (manual, release, and training) for QA as required.
- Participate product CICD steps
- Work closely with Deployment team to ensure smooth production installation
- Computer Science Bachelor's degree above or equivalent
- 5+ year experiences with experience on managing 5+ member team
- 5+ years experience in a manual testing, and automation testing scripting and tools
- Experience with CI / CD, Jenkins
- Experience with Devops and Git features: branching, merging, pull requests, etc
- Knowledge of Python, C#, .NET 6
- Knowledge of SQL, MQL, Lua, Cypher
- Knowledge of MS SQL server, PostGreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, GraphDB, Neo4j
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure / AWS / Google Cloud
- Knowledge of cloud native / microservice development
- Knowledge of database architecture design and performance tuning
- Knowledge of Cyber Security technologies
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong sense of responsibility
- With previous experience in a QA Manager role.
- Experience with automated testing tools, Selenium or others.
- 1+ year development experience in T-SQL/C#/HTML/Javasript- Experience performance/load testing in high throughput server environment
- Experience working with virtual environment (Hyper-V/VMWare)
D3 offer a competitive salary and health benefits. If you are an Intermediate / Senior Software Development Engineer in Testing (SDET, QA Engineer, QA Analyst) who is passionate about software development & testing and enjoys working on challenging projects, we encourage you to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- In your previous roles, what is the maximum number of people you have directly led or managed at one time? (Please input numbers like "0", "3",... below)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
Work Location: In person