RPC is a research and technology organization (RTO), with the core mission to harness science and technology in the service of innovation, and to build economic competitiveness. In business since 1962, we serve over 1000 clients annually from our locations in Fredericton and Moncton, New Brunswick.
We have an immediate opening for an Accounting Clerk in our Fredericton Office. This will be a part time position with guaranteed 20 hours/week.
The work consists of dealing with vendor processes and handling customer payments. It will be a high paced, high volume, repetitive assignment.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Process vendor invoices, reconcile vendor statements and resolve invoice discrepancies.
· Data entry, invoicing customers and processing customer payments
· General administration work
· Related work experience
· High attention to detail
· Strong knowledge and familiarity working in Microsoft Office Products.
The hourly wage is $20-$25 per hour. 4 hours/day can be worked within the 8:15 to 4:30 workday. Work at home may be available once proficiency is attained.
To apply please email a cover letter and resume quoting position #ADMAC0923 to [email protected], no later than October 6, 2023.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
RPC is committed to the principle of employment equity and diversity.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Employee assistance program
- On-site parking
- Wellness program
- accounting clerk: 1 year (preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person