Policy Reporter offers a suite of insights products and consulting services to enhance market access strategies and patient support initiatives. By tracking payer policies in near real time, we ensure that the largest pharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostics manufacturers, leading academic institutions and organized provider groups have the most up-to-date data and evidence-based guidance to help patients access the therapies they need. For more information, please visit https://www.policyreporter.com.
The Project Management team sits at the center of the vast majority of the organization's projects, working with clients, sales, finance, engineering, and marketing. As such, we play an important role in the delivery of value to our customers. We're customer-focused, detail oriented, and flexible. We value and support professional development. And we serve as a center of excellence for PM best practices in support of other teams' process improvement initiatives.
The Project Manager leads the delivery of assigned client projects under Policy Reporter’s Acumen Suite, and Consulting programs, as well as software development/enhancement projects to Policy Reporter’s proprietary platform. Project delivery is aligned to PMO standards and best practices in order to effectively manage delivery teams. They provide input on processes to support the growth and development of the PMO.
Note: The exact title of any project management position offered will be commensurate with the candidate’s level of experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage the scoping, development, and delivery of assigned Acumen Suite and Consulting client projects, as well as software development/enhancement projects
- Facilitate communication and ensure seamless cross-functional project execution across delivery teams.
- Become the main point of contact for the client to ensure proper communication of scope, timeline, and budget and facilitate client feedback throughout project delivery stages
- Work with the PMO and Management to coordinate resource planning, timelines, budgets, and internal expectations, ensuring projects are delivered on time and to specification
- Manage project scoping and estimation, monitoring work once the project is approved and reporting regularly on actual vs. estimated costs
- Communicate and document changes in scope, schedule, and cost to stakeholders.
- Determine project feasibility before implementation by building project scope, objectives and involving relevant stakeholders
- Produce, maintain and distribute documentation defining scope and status of a project, to internal and external stakeholders (e.g. project charter, project plan)
- Create and / or participate in the delivery of biweekly, high-level management reporting, including but not limited to project revenue realization and forecasting and completion metrics, compiling, restructuring, and analyzing data across multiple sources
- Participate in monthly “Project at a Glance” meetings by updating project financials and operational metrics in a shared deck. Present project statuses to multiple stakeholders across the organization
- Utilize the professional services automation software, BigTime, in line with the PMO standard in order to manage project timelines
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Ensure there is a clearly communicated roll out plan that provides minimal disruption for end users
- Off-board the client relationship and support to Sales/Customer Success once projects have been delivered
- Conduct project post-mortems, capturing learnings and incorporating these into company procedures for future projects
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant project management or business management experience (additional experience will be considered when determining the exact position title offered to selected candidates)
- Experience leading projects with agile and waterfall software development methodologies, as well as with project management tools and related best practices
- Superior presentation and reporting skills
- A keen desire to learn, grow and develop project management expertise
- Ability to communicate complex, industry-specific subjects and ideas clearly
- Expert English language skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to maintain focus and possess meticulous attention to detail
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (Business, Engineering, Business & Technology Management)
- Ability to understand and relay information in complex/technical documents
- Proficiency with MS Office and Google Workspace (formerly G Suite)
Good to Have:
- Prior knowledge of market access for pharmaceutical and/or medical device industries
- Previous experience in a consultancy environment
- Comfortable with business level mathematical and statistical operations
- PMP certification
- MBA or similar graduate degree
What we offer...
- Competitive compensation package including extended health benefits, paid-time off, volunteer leave, employer-matching retirement savings, etc and company paid Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent opportunities for personal and career development.
- Collaborative and supportive Company culture
Policy Reporter’s Core Values:
- Value & Respect
- Continuous Learning
- Ownership & Accountability
Policy Reporter is committed to Employment Equity. Accommodations during the recruitment process are available upon request for candidates with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $80,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Are you legally eligible to work in Canada?
- Mandatory: What are your annual salary expectations? (base salary). Please note due to the volume of applications received, this question is critical in the pre-screening process
- Do you require sponsorship to work in Canada? If on a work permit, please indicate what type of work permit and the expiry date?
Work Location: Remote