Come join our team at Ice River Sustainable Solutions as Production Team Lead at our Feversham, ON location.
The Production Team Lead is responsible for supervising plant production, leading a team of qualified operators to accomplish production goals while maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
Production Team Lead can expect:
- Excellent Hourly Wages
- Increase after 3 months
- Employee Referral Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Health and Dental Benefits
- RRSP Company Match
- On the Job Training
- Safety Shoe Allowance
- Clean and Safe Work Environment
- Continuous Skills Development
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Lead Production Operators to achieve production goals
- Train, coach and develop operators
- Track production results and provide shift reports.
- Supports maintenance team when required to ensure minimal downtime
- Holds daily staff meeting and organizes manpower to meet production needs.
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety, and quality standards while meeting production performance targets
Knowledge & Skills:
- Previous supervisory/management experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the food or beverage industry
- Strong interpersonal skills. Proven leadership skills to manage performance and inspire team to achieve results. Communication skills both verbally and written
- Strong operating skills in organizing, planning and time management, as well as getting work done through others with the ability to manage and measure team members work progress
- Working knowledge of computers
Must be able to work 12-hour, continental, rotating shifts 2 weeks days and 2 weeks nights. Please ensure you provide your resume with direct contact information including phone number and email address.
Please let Ice River Sustainable Solutions know if you require accommodation during the hiring and selection process and we will work with you to make appropriate arrangements. Ice River Sustainable Solutions Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $22.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Feversham, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Available to work 12 hour rotating shifts 2 weeks days and 2 weeks nights
- Production experience in a food or beverage setting
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Production Leadership in a manufacturing facility: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person