This position will be a multitasking under which operator needs to perform various job duties. Although, operators required to work on dock but many a times operator is required to work on walkie or floor to assist with everyday activities such as RF picking and performing general warehouse responsibilities.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
- Operate counterbalance OR Reach to move and allocate pallets on assigned location for further shipments.
- Load and unload products from trailer by counterbalance or walkie.
- Conduct all inspections to ensure all safety regulations are followed.
- Must be knowledgeable about RF scanner required to ensure inventory is accurately managed.
- Inspects all outgoing and incoming trucks according to company guidelines before proceeding into the trailer.
- Assist in performing general labor duties as required.
- Help to promote & maintain a safe, clean, and productive work environment.
The Qualifications we are looking for:
- Must have valid license to drive counterbalance.
- Must have practical experience of 2 years with 2years of certification.
- Must be able to lift to 50 lbs.
- If they know slip sheet and walkie that would be an asset, or we can provide training and in-house license for walkie and slip sheet.
- Able to perform to the established standards of safety, quality, productivity, and attendance. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Full time availability is necessary and must have flexibility to work extended hours. Must have a car to commute regularly.
- Safety shoes and Vest are mandatory while working on the floor
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00-$23.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Reach: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-20