Steele Auto Group is committed to providing the Best Customer Buying Experience and to solidify ourselves as the “Trusted Destination for Everything Auto” for employees and customers alike.
Steele St. John's Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is seeking a Receptionist to join our team!
As an employee of Steele Auto Group, we always put you first. You can expect competitive compensation packages with flexible health and dental plans to match your needs. Our Employee and Family Assistance program offers a portfolio of healthcare services to keep you and your family healthy. As Atlantic Canadas Largest Automotive Dealer Group, we offer an industry-leading retirement savings plan with employer match and opportunities for growth and advancement to support our employees' futures.
Our Receptionists are the driving force behind our front-line operations. Ensuring every client is welcomed, assisted and directed in a professional manner, you will always be friendly & courteous, providing the perfect first impression. In addition, your clerical skills will be top notch, enabling you to pave your way to automotive career success.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering and forwarding telephone calls, always in a professional manner
- Provide information to clients, ensuring they are properly greeted and directed
- Posting daily cash, bank deposits
- Data entry
- General clerical duties
- Other duties as required
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Professional phone etiquette
- Hardworking, self-motivated and have excellent time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Post-secondary education in Office Administration is considered an asset but not required
Wage Range: $15.50 - $17.10 / Hour
Compensation will be based on a candidate's demonstrated knowledge, skills, abilities, and relevant experience.
Why Steele Auto?
- Competitive compensation package with flexible health and dental plans
- Virtual healthcare and mental health/wellness support programs
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Industry-leading Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- A safe, inclusive, and dynamic work environment
Steele Auto Group is committed to providing the Best Customer Buying Experience and solidifying ourselves as the “Trusted Destination of Choice for Everything Auto” for employees and customers alike. If you want to work for an organization that values and rewards hard work, innovative thinking, and continuous improvement, please apply today; be sure to include your resume and cover letter.
We sincerely thank our applicants interested in this opportunity and wish to advise that only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Steele Auto Group will fill positions by drawing from internal candidates possessing the desired qualifications and to promote from within, where possible. Hiring and promotion of all candidates is based on skills, knowledge and demonstrated abilities.
Steele Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we commit to a fair, inclusive opportunity to apply. Diversity fuels our desire to be your trusted destination for everything auto. Our commitment to inclusion drives us forward every day. If selected for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations you may require throughout the recruitment process. To learn more about our company, culture, and opportunities, please visit www.steeleauto.com