We are professional, agile, innovative and our goal is to 1855 Professional Services is a professional services consulting firm specialized in HR, Finance and Information Technology solutions..
Our work environment includes:
- Work-from-home days
- Growth opportunities
Job Responsibilities :
· Identifying and partnering with external providers as required to ensure hiring needs are met
· Be a talent advisor by building partnerships with business teams, creating customized hiring strategies that will deliver consistent, high-quality results on time
· Customise the right sourcing mix, using a variety of sources including, internet postings and search, direct sourcing, employee referrals, job fairs, networking and recruiting agencies etc.
· Partnering with leaders within the organization to track the on-going hiring needs of their business. participation in business planning, head count planning
· Gather market intelligence on talent, competitor landscape, recruitment trends and practices, providing guidance and support as needed to fulfil business needs
· Creating and implementing talent acquisition strategies for leadership, mid-career and graduate hiring
· Branding ( Employer Value Proposition ) to ensure increase in candidate inflows
· Updating current and designing new recruiting procedures.
· Keeping track of recruiting metrics (example time-to-fill and cost-per-hire, TAT, Joining Ratio, Referral contribution and infant attrition)
· Applying strategies to attract diverse candidates to all areas of the business (diversity hiring)
· Identify and create sustainable talent pool for key positions
· Manage sourcing to offer letter then onboarding candidates with the best candidate experience scores
· Maintain all parameters on compliance, legal and statutory requirements
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may be required to perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $52.00-$55.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Master's Degree (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-22
Expected start date: 2023-10-02