Who is Allstate:
Allstate Insurance Company of Canada is a leading home and auto insurer focused on providing its customers prevention and protection products and services for every stage of life. The company is proud to have been named a Best Employer in Canada for nine consecutive years and prioritizes supporting employees and fostering an inclusive, welcoming corporate culture. Allstate is committed to making a positive difference in the communities in which it operates through partnerships with charitable organizations, employee giving and volunteerism. Serving Canadians since 1953, Allstate strives to provide reassurance with its "You’re in Good Hands®" promise.
Through our Employee Value Proposition, Opportunity, Flexibility, Community, Diversity and Family, we have worked hard to develop and nurture a culture where employees feel valued, experience personal growth, have career options and truly enjoy the work they do.
Role Designation: Home-Based
Our team is growing, and we are actively looking to hire a Learning and Development Coordinator to join our team! Reporting to the Manager, Learning and Development you will primarily focus on the implementation of our new learning platform, Degreed. This role will work closely and be supported by all members of the Learning and Development team, as we plan, design, and launch Degreed company wide.
This is a 6-month contract opportunity!
- Responsible for the coordination of work tasks related to Degreed.
- Support the development of learning assets, plans and pathways.
- Participate in planning the learning curriculums and creating them in Degreed.
- Responsible for technology requirements related to Degreed, including testing, data validation and troubleshooting.
- Support the change management, communication and training plans for employees and key stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with the L&D team.
- Ask questions, problem solve, and present solutions as needed.
- Post secondary education.
- 2-3 years' experience in an administrative role, preferably within HR.
- Experience working with HR technology.
- Strong internal customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Proactive approach to problem solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quick changing environment.
- Agile, flexible as business needs change.
- Working towards CHRP Designation.
- Learning Management System (LMS) Certificate would be an asset.
Allstate Canada Group has policies and practices that provide workplace accommodations. If you require accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Types: Contract, Full-time
Contract length: 6 months
Work Location: Remote