About the Company
Founded in 1928, TST-CF Express provides LTL service within Canada from 24 locations and between Canada and the U.S. through its strategic partnership with Saia LTL Freight.
TST-CF Express is hiring AZ Drivers at Kingston Terminal. This position will require both city and highway runs as per requirements during vacation period.
What we offer:
- Signing bonus of $2250
- Industry leading wages
- Monday to Friday (Weekends Off)
- Excellent work/life balance
- Latest onboard technology
- Late model tractors and a growing number with automatic transmission
- Excellent pension and benefits (Ask for more details)
- Safety bonuses
- Shift premiums for shifts starting between 2PM and 6AM.
- $6.22 employer pension contribution for every hour worked
- Pick-up and delivery operations
- Perform daily inspections and safety checks of your equipment
- Monitor equipment condition and advise dispatch when repairs are required
- Follow safe operating procedures at all times
- Forklift and dock experience an asset
- AZ with air brake endorsement
- Valid FAST Card (only applicable for Windsor, ON)
- Minimum 2 years trucking experience
- Pre-employment health, drug and criminal background checks required
- Ability to pass all Transport Canada driver qualification standards
- Driver’s abstract / CVOR
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Team-oriented and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good English communication skills - written and verbal
- Basic math skills
- We do not hire candidates on incorporation, Candidates will be hired only on company’s payroll.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume on indeed.
We actively support the communities in which we work and live. We are committed to employment equity throughout TST-CF Express and we especially welcome employment applications from candidates who are from the four designated groups: women, visible minorities, aboriginals and persons with disabilities.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $28.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Trucking: 2 years (preferred)
- Manual Transmission: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person