Hey there! Thanks for checking out our ad!!!
- currently living in the Lower Mainland
- insanely organized
- super duper detail oriented
- patient enough to deal with someone that is a little all over the place
- strong enough to hold your ground when you know something needs to be done a certain way
- happy to work in a team or a solo situation
- a self starter
- looking for something to keep you busy, but not too busy
- looking for ***somewhat*** flexible work hours?
Do you have:
- 2 or more years of Bookkeeping experience
- an internet connection at home?
- minimum 40 WPM typing speed
- Good to very good Excel knowledge
We still on the same page here? Then read on!
We are Sprucehill Custom Homes & Renovations. An award winning North Shore renovator and custom home builder. And we are looking for someone to join our team of other amazing people.
About the role...We are looking to bring someone on board to help us stay organized. If you have some construction experience, awesome. If not, no biggie. What we really need is someone with a patient and organized demeanor and a passion for the details. You will be expected to:
- digitally enter file/organize vendor invoices in QB
- email with vendors and trades relating to accounting/paperwork issues
- track subtrade liability and WorkSafeBC status
- help keep the boss's Inbox organized
- help keep the boss's calendar organized
- deal with employee paperwork (new employee forms, etc.)
- use your personal vehicle to pick up office supplies and product samples from time to time (there is compensation for mileage)
Ideally, you will also be able to come up with systems or ideas to make our already organized systems even more organized.
I'm sure there's more, but that gives you a pretty good idea of what the work is. Because of how we have set up our business, we have the ability to perform all of our work remotely.
NOTE: To foster our team/family vibes, only candidates that live within the Lower Mainland are being considered for the role.
We pride ourselves in leveraging technology to execute our projects more efficiently than the rest. The absolute minimum characteristic of every member of our team is that they truly care about the work they do and take great pride in performing that work.
Sprucehill's Core Values (THIA):
To deliver exceptional quality homes, renovations and individualized customer experiences.
We will change our clients’ lives through elegant and functional design.
We will leverage technology whenever and wherever possible to maximize efficiency and effectiveness throughout our organization while maintaining an insatiable appetite for quality, innovation and customer satisfaction.
For more information on Sprucehill, visit our website at www.sprucehill.ca.
If this position and kind of company sounds interesting to you, please submit a cover letter that demonstrates the previously mentioned points as well as a resume outlining your experience.
Thank you for your consideration in joining Team Sprucehill! Best of luck...
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $42,500.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Work from home
Daily COVID check-ins for field team
- Do you have a place at home where you can work relatively undisturbed? (We would supply the computer, monitors, printer & keyboard. You just need to supply a solid internet connection)
- Do you live in or will you be moving to the Lower Mainland of British Columbia?
- Secondary School (required)
- Quickbooks: 2 years (required)
- Administrative: 2 years (required)
- fluent english (required)
Work Location: Remote