Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd
It starts with you. That's a simple sentence but it says a lot. It reminds each one of us that what we do matters. Every single Rexall employee contributes to our mission -- whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps people in your community and beyond. And by choosing to belong at Rexall, you'll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives and advance the profession of pharmacy.
At Rexall, Canada’s leader in Pharmacy Healthcare, the Post Office Clerk leads the Post Office team in providing exceptional customer service as well as operational and financial controls in the postal outlet providing the highest amount of customer service by:
- Answer customer inquiries and resolve customer complaints regarding postal services
- Maintain and organize postal service area and present proper public according to policy-clean appearance, approved uniform etc.
- Be able to perform multiple functions simultaneously and prioritize tasks
- Ensure loss prevention systems and procedures are abided according to company guidelines
- Maintain proper security of cash and mail
- Maintain and control the cash register in the department in compliance with policies and procedures
- Able to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be available during the day as well as the evening
· Other duties as assigned by the Manager or Manager on-duty
Ultimately, if you have the right attitude, we can team you up with our colleagues who have the same passion and teach you the rest!
We appreciate your enthusiasm in wanting to be a part of a community of difference makers. Due to the overwhelming response to our job postings, we will only be able to contact applicants selected for interviews. We thank you for your patience and understanding during this uncertain time. Please continue to check out our careers site at www.rexall.ca/careersto keep updated with our current roles. You can also experience Life at Rexall on Instagram and Facebook under @LifeAtRexall.
It’s a condition of employment that you be fully vaccinated within 14 days of your start date, and should you receive an offer you will have to attest to this in writing. In addition, you may be required to upload proof of vaccination or have a valid medical or other Human Rights Code-related exemption.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Salary: From $15.50 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Afternoon shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Guelph, ON N1H 7G5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Canada Post: 1 year (preferred)
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (preferred)
Work Location: In person