Have you heard? #RLBisAwesome!
At RLB, People Count. The RLB difference means that we’re motivated to bring success to our people, clients, and community. Our firm has built a team of passionate leaders whose focus is on engaging with our people and developing them personally and professionally. So what does this mean for you?
- Flexible work arrangements promoting work-life balance and well-being
- Career advancement including firm leadership and partnership opportunities
- Hands-on learning experience and targeted training programs to accelerate both people and technical skill development
- Fun and inclusive work environment where team members can bring their authentic selves to work every day and receive the support they need to thrive
- Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience
If this sounds good to you, read on!
We are looking for a people and client-focused Senior Tax Manager to join our tax team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Manager who is looking to progress in their career in a high-growth and high-opportunity public accounting environment.
- You have 5-7 year’s post-CPA experience with recent expertise in a public accounting firm with a strong focus on tax planning and advisory services
- You have experience in leading and reviewing tax planning and preparation for individuals, estates, trusts, and small businesses with a focus on an owned-managed client base
- You are comfortable researching complex and unusual tax matters and applying this specialized knowledge to anticipate, identify, and address a variety of tax issues relevant to internal and external clients including developing re-organizations plans
- You are passionate about leading and mentoring junior team members, and enjoy working with quirky out-of-the-box accountants
- You have the desire to develop the capabilities of team members across the firm through coaching, knowledge transfer, internal training delivery, and assigning of challenging work opportunities
- You have a proven ability to build and manage meaningful client relationships
- You are comfortable working with Caseware, TaxPrep, and Microsoft Office, and are always eager to learn new technologies
- Insatiable curiosity to learn more, apply your technical knowledge to identify issues and offer recommended solutions for both your clients and co-workers
About the Gig
At RLB, we focus on our clients’ needs. By working together to develop a mutually beneficial relationship using our innovative, industry focused expertise we generate the results our clients need. In this role, you will be continually growing, challenged and working under the direction of a Partner to lead and complete client engagements. You will be responsible for providing work direction and coaching to junior team members. Through our Leadership Development program, you will have the opportunity for professional growth, learning and career progression.
About The Details
This is a permanent full-time position in our tax team. Role can be structured as hybrid, or working out of one of our RLB offices.
RLB’s mission is to become an advisory firm known for proactively empowering its people and clients while building stronger communities. We do this by investing in our people, providing an opportunity for outside of the box thinking, partnered with flexibility and support. We offer competitive pay, a great team environment, paid personal time and Fridays off in the summer!
Check out our employment perks and what it's like to be part of our team at http://www.rlb.ca/why-rlb/
Timeline: We will continue to accept applications until we find the right candidate.
RLB LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation for testing, interview, or employment purposes.