About the Company
BE Power Equipment is a leading manufacturer of pressure washers, air compressors, generators and water pumps serving industrial markets in over 30 countries. Headquartered in Abbotsford, BC, our third generation, family owned business is focused on designing quality products and delivering exceptional service.
BE Power Equipment is proud to be recognized for a second year running as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies in 2022. This prestigious recognition is a testament to BE’s strong leadership and our commitment on creating an inclusive workplace to achieve our shared goals.
Why work at BE?
- Competitive salary and total compensation package commensurate with experience
- Group medical and dental benefits/ insurance
- RRSP matching program
- Employee Discount program
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Training and development opportunities
- Strong culture to promote from within
- Modern, well-equipped environment with excellent staff facilities
About the Role
The ideal candidate will be able to multitask and prioritize demands, while providing exceptional customer service and support. This position has a heavy Sales Function component along with administrative duties including, but not limited to entering and tracking sales orders, data entry and spreadsheet maintenance, navigating the ERP system (Syspro) and utilizing customer specific systems, etc. For more information on our company, please visit www.bepowerequipment.com.
- Build a rapport with the Outside Sales Rep for the Ontario Territory. The successful candidate and the OSR are going to drive the business and revenue together.
- Build outstanding relationships with our dealers
- Assist customers with a variety of requests, including: recommending products, leveraging what we have in stock and closing orders, promo pack/specials selling, new product deployment to our customers, updating shipping statuses, trouble shooting issues and passing customers on to a technical service representative, etc.
- Maintaining an efficient sales process through spreadsheet maintenance, data entry, and tracking sales orders
- Identify, investigate and communicate with the OSR on new account potentials
- This position is in our London Ontario facility, so you must be able to travel to the facility and work in the facility each day.
- Be a savvy sales person.
- Have at least 2 years of inside or outside sales experience.
- Being mechanically inclined would be an asset but not required, we have a training program that will teach you our product.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Exceptional customer support experience and skills
- Proficient with MS Office applications, particularly Excel and Outlook
- a quick learner when it comes to learning new software and products
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment and able to function well under pressure
- Positive “Can-Do” attitude and results oriented focus
We thank all applicants; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.