3-5 years experience, willing to train the right candidate Ability to work longer hours, evenings and weekends, as needed
5-10 years of working in the Weld Industry
- Ability to read and write English legibly
- High attention to detail a must
- Basic Computer skills is necessary
- Experience with ProNest and Flow software would be an asset
Requirements of the position:
· Organize part drawings, sub-assemblies, and full assembly drawings for the production staff to follow.
· Nest parts in their respective programs to find material length requirements to order.
· Update information into our ERP system for tracking.
· Update inventory volumes.
· Search out material or purchase part sources as needed.
· Compile and send out Request for Quote for outstanding balance of material or purchase parts
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00-$28.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Niverville, MB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- processing: 3 years (preferred)
- Metal Fabrication Industry: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person