Digreen Homes Inc. is mainly involved with the real estate sector, primarily Land Development and Construction in the Greater Toronto Area. It has completed several projects in the past and has an extremely bright future ahead. To name a few, Digreen Homes Inc. has developed several residential, high/low rise buildings and commercial sites in the past years. At this point in time, Digreen Homes Inc. has ongoing projects in the following areas of GTA:
In the future, Digreen Homes Inc. plans to expand rapidly in the real estate sector as well as diversify. In the real estate sector, Digreen Homes Inc. is one of the fastest growing players in the market and is constantly on the lookout for new opportunities. It also plans to diversify into some of the most successful sectors in the Canadian economy. In order to support the growth of the company, Digreen Homes Inc. is in the hiring process to expand its current team.
- Integrate content into various other social media pages
- Copywriting/content creation for marketing material, e-newsletters and the website
- Own the social content development process to bring content to life that is on-time, on brand, and platform relevant
- Ensure social media marketing tools integrate with all other traditional advertising tactics
- Manage email marketing campaigns and optimize for engagement and conversion
- Apply knowledge of the products, services, and brands to develop customized marketing & sales strategies
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities to stay ahead of the curve
- Work on various e-marketing projects as assigned
- 8+ years’ experience as a marketing professional in the construction industry
- Have proven professional social media experience with blog writing
- Strong computer literacy; knowledge in CRM, ZOHO and Canva and email blasts
- Familiarity with the agreement of purchase and sale is an asset
- Post-Secondary Education
- A high level of creativity and energy
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Must provide a clear criminal background check
- Must have own vehicle and valid drivers license
This is an exciting opportunity for a results-driven Marketing Manager who is passionate about driving business growth through strategic marketing initiatives. Join our team and make a significant impact on our brand's success.
Digreen Homes Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment. We also will provide accommodation, upon request.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Marketing in new home construction: 8 years (required)
Work Location: In person