People that work at The Keg are known for their personality, drive, and passion! Are you passionate about hospitality, the restaurant industry and all things liquor, wine and beer? Do you enjoy meeting and talking to new people? Are you looking for a place to work with flexible schedules, great discounts, legendary staff events and plenty of opportunities to learn and grow? If so, we want to hear from you!
The Bartender’s accountabilities include:
- Service of drinks to the restaurant and bar guests with attention to detail, consistency and passion
- Interacts positively with guests, staff and management and has fun while working
- Demonstrates knowledge of and can explain our menu in a manner that exudes a passion for our food and drink programs
- Demonstrates teamwork and communicates positively and professionally to all departments to ensure that guest needs are being met at all times
- Setup, takedown and ongoing cleanliness of the bar
- Demonstrates and adheres to proper steps in responsible service of alcohol
We hire great people, train them well and provide plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. It’s why we have been recognized as a Canadian Top 50 Employer since 2003, including the top 3 on Forbes Canada’s best employer list for 2023. We’re looking for energetic, team-oriented applicants who take pride in providing an outstanding food experience.
We’d love to meet you in person, please reach out to the restaurant to find out their open interview times or submit your application by Applying Now. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We appreciate and thank all applicants; however, we will only be contacting those selected for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Coquitlam, BC V3B 6J6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person