Our multi-disciplinary clinic is currently seeking an enthusiastic, experienced and highly-motivated person to join our team. We are looking for a full time Office Manager to positively impact our current practice. This is a full time opportunity for our Sage Creek Clinic. The successful candidate must be professional, friendly and able to multi-task in a busy environment!
We would like to have overlap with our current office manager if we can for a smooth transition.
Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Managing front reception, answering phones
· Booking, confirming, and changing client appointments
· Assist the patient with the account payments and account inquiries
· Oversee billing, and collections
· Submit claims to Private Health insurance, MB Health, WCB, MPI and other providers
· Scheduling and management of Clinic aides/Office assistants
· Leadership skills
· Managing clinic stock and ordering clinic and office supplies
· Basic IT troubleshooting
· Handling cash as well as invoicing and collecting payments from patients
· Management of complaints or other day to day issues as they arise
· Developing positive and professional relationships with patients and inMotion team
· Preparation of equipment at the therapist’s request
· Responsible for in house laundry and the general tidiness of the clinic
· Other duties as assigned by the therapist, ownership or administrative manager
This position will require: - Excellent organizational skills - Ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously - Awareness of timelines and task-order optimization - Self-motivation and ability to work unsupervised - Effective communication with clients, team members and vendors - Friendly disposition and welcoming attitude towards clients – Willingness for continuous learning and to take ownership of several clinic responsibilities.
Candidates should have experience running an office, preferably with a background in clinical services. Candidates also must be computer literate with Microsoft office competency.
We provide a positive working environment in a team atmosphere, comprehensive benefits, Cell phone allowance, Mon-Fri day shift with occasional weekend meetings and evenings as required. We take pride in community involvement and encourage our team to do the same.
Interested applicants can forward their resume in confidence to kyla at inmotionnetwork.ca
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $23.00-$24.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB R3X 0J6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
Work Location: In person