We’re growing and on the hunt for a motivated new team member!
Maritime Stone & Decor is a building material supplier servicing contractors and home owners. We sell siding, natural and cultured stone, doors and windows, flooring, and HVAC systems.
Your Typical Day:
- Greeting customers and clients, explaining our products and options available
- Calculating and providing quotes/estimates
- Receiving and processing payments
- Preparing and submitting purchase orders
- Receiving shipments at our loading dock
- Assisting clients with loading their purchases
Our brand is built on service and a positive attitude is job requirement number one! Some other qualifications we’re looking for include;
- Proficiency in computer skills, including email and Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Self motivated
- Availability to work Monday - Friday
- Strong willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and techniques
On that note, we’re open to learning too! If you have the ability to identify and implement process improvements, we’re all ears.
This is a part-time/casual position with huge potential for growth and the opportunity to transition into a full-time role. We value your dedication and offer room for advancement within our company. Come and grow with us!
How to Apply:
If you are excited to join a dynamic team and are ready to utilize your learning mindset, organizational abilities, and customer service skills, please submit your resume to [email protected]
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Part-time hours: 15-20 per week
Salary: $16.00-$23.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
Work Location: In person