Edmonton Integrated Services Ltd, or better known as EIS, is seeking to hire a Program Supervisor with about five (5) years of experience providing residential care and support to adults with developmental disabilities, with a minimum or two (2) years proven and successful experience in program development and team leadership.
About the Agency: EIS is a private Agency committed to the safety, wellbeing, and inclusion of Individuals with Developmental Disabilities. Our Agency develops and offers a variety of services and programs including Independent and Supported Living, Residential and Community Access and Inclusion Programs.
Each one of us here and EIS, from our dedicated Front Line Support Staff to the Agency’s Senior and Executive Leadership, share the same Vision: A Community of Choice, Safety, Rights, Diversity and Inclusion.
As a Program Supervisor you will be responsible for operational leadership in the Residential Support Program. Key aspects of the role include development and implementation of process guidelines, service monitoring and evaluation, service delivery coordination and intervention, overseeing timesheets and employee expenses, assisting in team recruitment, and acting as community liaison.
This is a full time, permanent position from 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday including paid overnight on-call rotation, with some evening and weekend hours as necessary.
· $53,000.00 to $57,900.00 per year, based on experience and education
· Group Health & Dental Benefits
· Pension Plan w/ Agency matching 1% of earnings
· Generous time off package including up to 15 vacation days per year, and 10 paid sick/wellness days per year.
We invite you to complete an Application on our Agency’s website! Please visit https://www.edmontonintegratedservices.ca/emp-application/
· A degree in Social Services, Community Rehabilitation, Disability Studies, or a related field.
· Two years or more in a supervisory position, with demonstrated and effective team management skills, including about five years providing supports to Adults with Developmental Disabilities.
· Ability to provide a satisfactory Criminal Record Check with a Vulnerable Sectors Search.
· Valid driver’s license and access to reliable vehicle with liability insurance with minimum coverage of two million ($2,000,000.00)
· Intermediate to advanced computer skills
· Practical knowledge and experience in behavior management techniques and strategies, including ability to de-escalate and/or respond proactively and appropriately to behaviours of concern.
· Superior verbal and written communication and the ability communicate clearly with various clients, colleagues, and Agency Leadership is vital for performing successfully in the role.
· Understanding of the broader range of community resources available to support Individuals.
If you are passionate about making a positive difference in the lives of individuals with disabilities, we invite you to complete an Application on our Agency’s website! Please visit https://www.edmontonintegratedservices.ca/emp-application/
Edmonton Integrated Services Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Minimum qualifications are dependent upon the nature and requirements of the position and are outlined within the position's detailed job description. Applicants are considered for all positions based upon their ability to meet these requirements without prejudice to race, religious beliefs, colour, gender, physical disability, mental disability, age, ancestry, place of origin, mental status, sexual orientation, and source of income or family status.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $53,000.00-$57,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person