Vretta is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our Product Development and Implementation team. This position requires excellent communication skills, creative problem solving ability, and a sound technical ability to be able to understand requirements, monitor technological solutions, and maintain documentation that support student learning and assessment. As a member of the Product Development and Implementation team at Vretta, the Quality Assurance Analyst must have the attitude and energy to innovate and ensure the highest quality solutions that support student success.
- Test and debug software implementations.
- Maintain logs of quality assurance functions.
- Provide recommendations for improvements in the overall development process.
- Write Quality Assurance and Quality Control Standard Operating Procedures.
- Interact with key partners and internal users regarding timelines, technical issues, and infrastructure integration.
- Ensure work progress to schedule and keep (internal) customers informed of project progress.
- Stay current with relevant research, techniques, technology and other factors impacting the job.
- At least two years experience in quality assurance for software development.
- Undergraduate degree or diploma.
- Superior time management skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision.
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts.
- Proven cross-device testing skills.
Experience with any of the following is an asset
- Chrome Debug Tools
Vretta is a multi-award winning organization that specializes in delivering assessment and learning experiences that support student-success at the primary, secondary, and post-secondary educational levels.
With over a decade of research and dedication in understanding how students succeed by interacting with rich and engaging technology-enhanced assessments, Vretta specializes in the innovative use of assessments to provide greater equity and strengthen the skills of students. We focus on modernizing assessment and learning solutions through creative design, backed by psychometric precision, delivering reliable, flexible and equitable learning and assessment experiences for students, educators, and administrators.
We look forward to hearing from you, but please note that due to the volume of applications that we usually receive for our job positions, only those shortlisted for next steps will be contacted. Vretta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs in all stages of the hiring process.
To stay in touch with Vretta and keep up-to-date on all open opportunities, follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter!
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- How many years of work experience do you have in total?
- How many years of experience do you have in a Software Development QA Role?
- Have you been responsible for conducting any of these tests: cross browser, stress, regression, smoke testing?
- If you have conducted any of these tests (cross browser, stress, regression, smoke testing), what tools have you used?
Work Location: Remote