Our client is a world wide Fortune 500 IT Consulting Firm running a large project for Hydro One Networks and looking to add a Business Analyst - Infrastructure & Cyber Security to their team
Gathering requirements form the stakeholder based on the project.
- Conduct meeting and presentations to ensure the other parties are open for collaboration.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Develop communications and training materials.
Must Have Skills:
A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in Business Analysis aligned with cybersecurity or IT infrastructure
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.