Location: Assiniboia, Radville, Weyburn or Carlyle
Our ideal candidate is a Journeyperson or has completed at least some levels of Apprenticeship training.
At E. Bourassa & Sons we understand that it is our employees that make the competitive difference and as such we place a high value on maintaining a fun and productive work environment that heavily promotes a healthy work-life balance, continuous learning and career growth.
Benefits and Additional Perks:
- Technician Bonus Program: Earn up to an extra $9.50/hr
- Annual Tool Allowance Program: Up to $750.00 per year
- Employee Pricing on Napa Products including Tools
- Staff lunches and treat days
- Financial support for Apprenticeship Training
- Annual Apprenticeship Scholarship Program
- 3 Weeks Paid Vacation
- Additional time off available for family activities.
- A comprehensive health and benefit package and matching Retirement Savings Plan.
- Recondition, repair and service agricultural equipment, both in the shop and on mobile jobs.
- Diagnose problems and determine repairs needed.
- Stay current with technical changes, continuing education through various training opportunities.
- Knowledge of and a passion for the Agriculture Industry.
- A strong desire to continuously learn and advance your skill set.
- Enjoy working in a team atmosphere.
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet.
Do you want to be a part of a 4th generation, family-owned business that supports the local community? Do you want to work for a company that invests in your personal growth? If this sounds like you then we encourage you to apply!
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person