Join our fast-growing team and get the satisfaction of knowing that your work is improving people’s lives every day. At Prepr we specialize in helping diverse groups of people including women, BIPOC and newcomers upskill and reskill into digital jobs, as well as helping organizations empower and train their workforce through Virtual Labs Programs. If you are passionate about lifelong learning and making an impact, this job is for you.
As our manager of training programs your work is essential to ensuring our training and workforce development programs roll-out smoothly and hit their objectives. Your work will include overseeing the program delivery plan and coordinating supporting team members in marketing, delivery, technology and accounting. Your days are busy communicating with employers and other key stakeholders, including working on sustainability plans and future initiatives. You will work from home with our team virtually leveraging channels such as Slack and Zoom to stay connected.
Responsible for hitting program targets, you are set apart by your commitment to strategic thinking.
What you’ll work on
- Managing the project plan and mitigating risks
- Coordinating team members to ensure targets are met
- Working with business partners to understand their training and hiring needs
- Developing training and program delivery plans
- Completing needs analysis for training
- Coordinating vendors, including instructional designers and faciliators to develop new learning materials
- Development of proposals and/or grants to continue to support the programs
- Effectively tracking and communicating project status and metrics
- Maintaining processes to ensure standard operating procedure documentation is relevant, accurate, and complete
- Developing reports for stakeholders showing project impact
What we’re looking for
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Familiarity with workforce development and/or training program management
- Understanding of digital job marketing including career paths in design, development, marketing, product management and business analysis
- Ability to manage e-learning content and virtual training
- Bachelor's degree in business, education or related field
- Techn savvy with an ability to quickly learn new tools and platforms
- Strong business acumen
- Experience with grant writing is an asset
- Ability to work collaboratively and/or independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong written and communication skills
Prepr, is a non-profit social enterprise established in 2011, originally set out to explore the cross-sections of innovation and skills economy. In 2014, Prepr launched its flagship product, called PIE; an interdisciplinary problem-solving framework, a 3-phase Method that combines project leadership, innovation, and entrepreneurship to build agile teams and take ideas to market in 15-Steps in 90 days or less.
Today, Prepr creates virtual labs that enable organizations to deliver collaborative learning experiences combining project-based learning, challenge-based learning, and micro-credential achievements in order to help students, employees, job seekers and startups upskill and re-skill, on their journey to becoming lifelong learners and problem solvers.