The Automotive Sales Consultant is the most important job within our busy retail sales operation. Commissioned sales experience is required (any industry)
- Be a "People Person" - enjoy meeting and building relationships from all types of clients.
- Have a strong written and verbal command of the English language (additional languages are a bonus!)
- Feel comfortable interacting with clients via their preferred method of communication (phone, text, email, and in person).
- Have attention to detail - ensure all clients are contacted in a timely manor and are provided all the information they require.
- Be an excellent learner, ability to quickly pick up and utilize different types of technology including: Customer Relationship Management programs, various systems, phone systems, and vehicle technologies.
We offer in house sales training and mentorship, our sales management team has over 80 years of combined experience.
Every sales consultant will receive orphan client records containing previous sales files and dormant leads to start finding clients immediately.
We provide a $500 monthly marketing budget and personal marketing assistance to every sales consultant to generate their own leads. In addition, we distribute approximately 600 leads to our sales team every month (phone, email leads). All sales consultants have the opportunity to take walk in clients.
Our compensation plan is one of the best in the industry, and we provide an excellent extended medical and dental program. We also believe in promoting from within and providing upwards career mobility.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00-$150,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- automotive sales: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person